Trinity can provide a bespoke web-based solution to your delegate registration needs. The software allows us to create online registration forms and event websites that will manage as much or as little of your event as you need.
In order to create your bespoke registration website we need the following information. However, if you decide that you only want certain elements of the website (e.g. just accommodation, just travel, just registration) then you can ignore the other elements below.
Essential information to create the site for you
- Event details – name, dates, location, description, logo
- Delegate fees for elements such as registration, accommodation, dinners, etc. This can also include any offers, for example ‘early bird’ rates
- Payment details – an online solution or offline payments such as invoicing?
- Terms and conditions for booking – cancellation terms for accommodation, registration, etc
- A confirmation message to sent to registered delegates
Optional information that can be added to the site
- Accommodation options – attendees would have the facility to book their accommodation through the site with a range of different hotels to choose from
- Travel options and a booking service for travel
- Different registration categories - e.g. as sponsor, exhibitor, delegate
- Reporting – such as accommodation rooming lists, how many people have registered, how many exhibitors have registered, who has paid – you just let us know which reports you would like to be available 24/7
- Agenda items or sessions and their details - e.g. entry limits, timings, location (if applicable), cost
- Branding elements – custom header/footer, font, colours, background image, etc
- Custom CSS for advanced users with html coding resources
The list of options is endless so just contact us to discuss additional options and prices and take a look at our full range of event management services.